Quick Finds

Custom Search

Let Customers Pay You Thru Paypal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Touch of Elegance

I got a surprise email from my former boss whom I haven’t heard of for about two years. Her family had migrated in the United States in 2006, and they have not come home in the Philippines since then. She informed me that her family has acquired a decent lot in the United States and they are on the process of building a house of their own. Knowing her, I’m sure the house, including the garden landscapes would be meticulously designed.

As I used to handle the purchasing office on her company, my work extends to finding materials and things for her personal use. Anyway, she has tried to contact me and ask if I will be able to help her in finding and procuring an ideal address plaque for her new house.

I did a research on the internet and found out that there are loads of companies supplying address plaques. Among those, I found that a Whitehall Address Plaque would be the most suitable for my boss’ needs.

Elegantly crafted and designed, Whitehall Address Plaques are made of fine grade, rust-proof materials, so consumers are ensured that their plaques are perfect for use, whether they are mounted on walls, or whether they are put as markers in the garden. Much more, the materials used can survive even the harshest weather conditions.

I have also found out that there are lots of Whitehall Address Plaques that you can choose from. You can select from a wide variety of color combinations that will best suit your house motif and design.

I have downloaded five sample designs and emailed the copies to my boss. She has initially sent a response that she’ll be having a wall mounted address plaque, and is asking if I could check on a good lawn marker as an additional purchase.

Prices vary, of course, depending on the designs, but I think they are very much reasonable. I still got to check, though, concerning shipping fees agreements, and how long we expect to receive the items, but seeing the sample products, I am sure my boss would approve the purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Your Paypal Account Now!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.