Quick Finds

Custom Search

Let Customers Pay You Thru Paypal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

In Search for a new Mobile Phone

My Motorola mobile phone has totally been damaged last Friday. I went to the service center last Sunday and the crew told me that they wouldn't be able to repair the damage. It is with much regret that I wouldn't be able to get the pictures, including the phonebook memory.

Anyway, I still can get the memory card and the sim, so I really got to check out for a new mobile phone for my globe number.

There is this new mobile phone, modu, which is holding Guiness' record for the world's lightest phone at 1.5 ounce.


The phone will soon be released in the Philippines and is to be exclusively distributed by Globe Telecom.

Click here for the modu phone specs.

I'll go and check this out, see if it fits my needs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Your Paypal Account Now!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.