Quick Finds

Custom Search

Let Customers Pay You Thru Paypal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Reese Scandal

Before it gets out of hand, this is not about any scandal involving Reese Witherspoon (Legally Blonde Movie)

Reese's Hershey Pieces Peanut Butter, that is.

Unsuspecting me hurriedly picked up that Reese's Peanut Butter Candies ON SALE in one Supermarket located at a mall in Mandaluyong area.

It's been about months ago when I last bought one so I thought I should pamper myself this time. PLUS!

Plus the fact that it is indeed, ON SALE. They put it in a bunch of two, buy one take one. PLUS!

Plus there is an additional discount of 3php upon payment at the counter.





Now here's the catch.

They have to put it in bunch of two so that the expiry date which is at the back part of the plastic container is hidden.

This I bought on June 26, 2008 at 7:49 pm. Just so that I might be protected with evidence, transaction is 128113 and or number is: 128113 (Now I can throw off my receipt).






Indeed, what I thought as a GOOD BUY turned out to be a GOOD BYE for my money and a GOOD BYE for my candies.


2 comments:

  1. its still ok to eat it if ur not that maselan coz there's a prescription (is that what they call it??? im not quiet sure...) period of 1 month in every expiration date. Meaning it's still safe. BUt then again, they should not be selling expired products to their customers...that's a no-no!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so kailangan talagang mag english?

    thanks so much for visiting, princessadeth.

    too bad, the first time you told me about this 1 month extension, the chocolates were already in the trash bin.

    ReplyDelete

Get Your Paypal Account Now!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.