Quick Finds

Custom Search

Let Customers Pay You Thru Paypal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hair Pins For My Girl

My wife and I are excited today.

We noticed last night that our 8 month-old baby girl's hair is finally long enough for a simple makeover. A relative actually suggested that we bring her to a kiddie parlor and have her first hair cut, but we decided that it is not yet a proper time for her to have a haircut.

In order to manage her hair, we agreed last night that we will bring her to the mall and we will buy some Hair Pins. There is this boutique that sells quality but affordable hair care and hair-styling products.

As a surprise simple gift (and my wife does not know this yet), I also negotiated with an online shop that sells hair styling products via the internet. They sell quality hair pins and hair clips, but among those, I ordered a beautiful butterfly hair clip for my baby girl, and swarovski bobby pins for my wife.

Till here, I hope to get a picture of our purchases and will try to post them here on my site.

Have a good day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Your Paypal Account Now!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.