Quick Finds

Custom Search

Let Customers Pay You Thru Paypal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Power of e-commerce

Is there really money in e-commerce?

The answer is yes.

From now, i'll do on a series of posts on my continued quest for money in the internet. Right now I am still a newbie, as they say, in making money from the net, but I am confident enough that I will be able to make it. As the others have become successful, So will I be.

-----------------

I stumbled upon this article from the Inquirer about the 28-year old Filipino who made millions (and continues to make them) thru e-commerce.

It tells of a story about Ian Del Carmen, a college dropout, who, learned the trade of e-commerce and made his first Million at the age of 28.

Today at 30, Del Carmen is the CEO of Fireball Planet, a corporation that sells e-books, software, and music and instructional videos to the world via the Internet.

You've got to learn a lot from his story, so I encourage you to read the rest of the article and visit his site.

We might be the next millionaires, so we better get ready!

----------------

related post: the e-commerce summit 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Your Paypal Account Now!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.