Quick Finds

Custom Search

Let Customers Pay You Thru Paypal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

I Bid for a Mac Book Pro

It must have been love.



I was drooling over when I chanced upon seeing the above image of the 24K gold plated Mac Book Pro by Apple while browsing the internet a few days ago. Needless to say, I literally fell in love with the design.

I have been blogging for almost two years now, but it is only in March of this year when I decided to try and get more serious with making money on line. However, my problem is that I am only using a desktop computer at home, so I can only go and browse business opportunities when I get home from the office. This proves to be a very big limitation because oftentimes, other people get ahead of me in getting the bigger and better opportunities.

On one particular instance, I was not able to commission a big project because my family went on an out-of-town trip, and I only got the chance to check on my emails when I we went back three days after. By that time, the offer has already expired and was given to another bidder.

To address my problem, I have decided to go and look for a computer laptop; and that is when I saw the Mac Book Pro. A friend who is knowledgeable in computer gadgets informed me that I can actually bid online if I want to purchase one.

He shared that everytime he wants to purchase new gadgets, his first option is to search online and look for a unique auction site that allows people to bid for brand new products at considerably low prices. What is good about this auction site is that it offers the newest products, which may or may not yet be available when you personally go on shopping centers. My friend even shared that he was able to purchase his new PS3 online thru bidding at an unbelievably low price.

Now I have never tried bidding for products, and so this will be my first time to try. My friend is willing to orient me, so I am geared to bid (and win!) for a Mac Book Pro tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Your Paypal Account Now!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.