Quick Finds

Custom Search

Let Customers Pay You Thru Paypal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Bell In The Clouds

"Talking between men and women never solves anything. Where we think, they feel. They are creatures of the heart. "
- Don Pedro Aragon, A Walk In The Clouds


I really like the story of the movie A Walk In The Clouds featuring Keanu Reeves. It is a story of a US Army Sergeant Sutton(Reeves) who met a beautiful Mexican-American university graduate whose family owns a vineyard in the Napa Valley. Apparently, Victoria Aragon (Mexican-American) was pregnant and Sutton offers her to introduce him to his family as her husband.

Apart from the story, what really captured my attention is the beauty of the setting, Napa Valley, a farm of grapes which they call, The Clouds.

I just love to imagine living in gardens like these wherein you get to see the beauty of God's creation everytime you open your eyes. I also imagine a beautiful house with a Farm Bell attached in one of the house posts.

I don't know about you, but having a Farm Bell or a Dinner Bell gives a peaceful and harmonious feeling inside of me, whenever I hear the sound of it. And if you think this is used only for decorations, you may get wrong. A Dinner Bell acts to signal family members who are working in the gardens/fields to come home for lunch or dinner.

Also, you might find it surprising that a Farm Bell does not really cost that much. In fact, you can even find great buys when you browse the internet. Some online stores offer other great selection of beatifully crafted wind chimes that are perfect for your country houses.

It is my hope that someday I would be able to have a house in the gardens or in the fields. Surely, I shall be looking forward to the day when I and my family will just stay out in the gardens and enjoy the beauty of nature, with the hope that someone from the house will ring the farm bell to announce that we need to get back to our house for a bountiful dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Great site you have here. I have a site myself that provides inspiration and guidance to people around the world. I was wondering if you wanted to do a link exchange.

    I love your site and I'll be back again often.

    Jason

    ReplyDelete

Get Your Paypal Account Now!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.