Quick Finds

Custom Search

Let Customers Pay You Thru Paypal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Mar and Korina Wedding Live Streaming Video

I hope I wouldn't miss it.

Senator (and Vice Presidential aspirant) Mar Roxas will tie the knot with ABS-CBN Broadcast Journalist Korina Sanchez today, October 27, 2009 around 3 pm at the Sto. Domingo Church, Quezon City.


See the wedding details here.

In the meantime, I am looking for a site that will feature a Live Streaming Video of Mar and Korina's wedding because I want to know what will happen during the wedding.

So if anyone of you knows of a site, kindly leave a comment, including the link so I can visit.

Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Your Paypal Account Now!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.