Quick Finds

Custom Search

Let Customers Pay You Thru Paypal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Manolo Quezon For Senator

The title will, of course, directly tell you what I am trying to say to anyone. I should have liked to entitle this as "A Few Good Men", however, I think it is more fitting these days to say directly what you mean to say.

Yes, I am one of those Filipinos who are urging Manolo Quezon III to run for Senator in the coming 2010 elections.


For those who are not in the know, Manolo actually comes from the lineage of the Philippine former president Manuel L. Quezon.

I got to know about Manolo whenever, as a child, our parents would turn on the TV and watch the news. By and by, Manolo Quezon would be a resource person as an analyst on Political and electoral issues.

Today, I am a regular visitor of his blog, The Long View, because that is where I gain exhaustive insights about Politics and Current Issues. But, perhaps one of the things that cut him above the others is how he puts his thoughts and analysis into action.

I am witness as to how he spearheaded a lot of efforts to help the victims of Typhoons Ondoy and Pepeng. His twitter account provides a blow-by-blow account on how every single Filipino can do his share to help the victims of the calamity.

And so now, without any apprehension, I am calling, together with the others, for Manolo Quezon to run for Senator.

We have a Few Good Men who can spearhead change and improvement in the system.

Manolo Quezon, I daresay, is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Your Paypal Account Now!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.