Quick Finds

Custom Search

Let Customers Pay You Thru Paypal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

What A Wonderful World

It's been a long while since we've had our Picnic Basket full of goodies. I think the last time we've had a real grand time together in a park was since four years ago at a small town in Batangas, Philippines where the park is overlooking Taal Volcano.

Yesterday I had a sudden urge of asking my family to go on an out-of-town picnic holiday. This was after I heard a very beautiful song in the radio in the bus while on my way home.

The song is entitled, 'What A Wonderful World', and the lyrics goes like this:

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.


If always feels good whenever we are in touch with nature. It gives us a sense of knowing that God is indeed faithful in providing us with a very good habitat. The trees, the flowers, the waters, and the skies, all creates a peaceful feeling deep within our souls.

A friend who is a tourist agent has suggested a couple of must-see parks, and we are planning on taking a long weekend vacation on the first week of December. For now, I am on the hunt for quality Picnic Baskets because our old one is already battered.

Today, you will be surprised that even simple picnic baskets have transformed into portable baskets that can make you pack almost everything you need for a wonderful picnic meal in the park.

Or, you may want to try buying Picnic Backpacks, instead. There are picnic backpacks that serves as an organizer for all your picnic and camping needs. Much more, you can be sure of the materials' durability. I have also seen backpacks that are suitable for Kids-these are best for children who enjoy camping and attending picnic activities at school.

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They're really saying I love you.

I hear babies crying, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Your Paypal Account Now!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.